McLaren MP4/4 - Ayrton Senna - Helmet - San Marino GP - 1988 | Limited Edition
Product Code: PROD01004267
$66.00 USD inc GST
Product Description: McLaren MP4/4 - Ayrton Senna - Helmet - San Marino GP - 1988 | Limited Edition Print
- Inspired by the 1988 San Marino GP where Ayrton Senna scored his first win in the Honda-powered McLaren MP4/4
- Special edition of 200 pieces only
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Officially Licensed Product | Ayrton Senna Foundation | McLaren Racing
The 1988 San Marino Grand Prix will forever be remembered as the race where the world first saw the full potential of the Senna and McLaren Racing partnership. With Senna starting in the pole position and leading from lap one, the world was to witness a near-perfect performance that set the tone for the rest of the season ahead.
The McLaren MP4/4 and its championship-winning Honda V6 turbo proved to be a dominant force on the track, outpacing the competition and showcasing incredible speed and superior downforce. During lap 55, Ayrton Senna and Alain Prost powered past Nelson Piquet in 3rd place – not for position, but to lap him. When both McLaren Racing drivers passed Piquet for the second time, leaving the rest of the field far behind, everyone knew the Senna/McLaren duo was the real deal set to rewrite the record books.