Ferrari F1-2000 - Michael Schumacher’s Pit Stop - Collector’s Edition
Product Code: PROD01002297Regular price $107.00 USD ex GST
$117.70 USD inc GST
Product Description: Ferrari F1-2000 - Michael Schumacher’s Pit Stop - Collector’s Edition Print
- Specially designed and created for Ferrari and Keep Fighting Foundation to celebrate the successful outing in 2000
- Exclusively limited to only 500 pieces
- Extensive Hot-foil golden embossing
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Officially Licensed Product | Formula 1
When Michael Schumacher took the chequered flag on 8th October 2000, at the end of the Japanese Grand Prix at the Suzuka Circuit, he ushered in an era for Ferrari and himself which would witness 5 successive Drivers’ and Constructor’ Championships for the German driver with his Scuderia Ferrari team.
I was driving down the pitlane after my second stop, and he (Ross Brawn) said over the radio: 'It's looking good, it's looking good.' I was very tense, and fully expecting him to say: 'It was looking good,' but suddenly he said: 'It's looking bloody good!' I realised immediately that I had emerged from the pitlane in the lead, that if I made no mistakes and there were no problems with the car, then it was in our grasp, because overtaking is almost impossible at Suzuka, reminisced Michael in a magazine interview soon after the win.