Giorgio Piola - Ferrari F1-90 - 1990 - Collector’s Edition
Product Code: PROD01001824Regular price $107.00 USD ex GST
$117.70 USD inc GST
Product Description: Giorgio Piola - Ferrari F1-90 - 1990 - Collector’s Edition Print
- Specially designed and created series of Giorgio Piola drawings’ inspired artworks in collaboration with Motorsport Network
- Exclusively limited to only 500 pieces
- Extensive Hot-foil golden embossing
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Officially Licensed Product | Giorgio Piola
There’s a saying in motor racing that a good looking car is usually a quick car. Scuderia Ferrari’s challenger for the 1990 Formula 1 season definitely fits the description. The F1-90, which went by the codename 641 when it was at the design stage, is widely regarded as one of the most beautiful race cars of all time. In 1990, the F1-90 won six of the 16 races on the calendar and its drivers finished a further eight times on the podium and started from pole three times.
It’s not often that the worlds of motor racing and art converge, but you didn’t have to be a motor racing fan to appreciate the aesthetics of the Ferrari F1-90 which explains why one of them is a permanent exhibit at New York’s Museum of Modern Art.